Now CLIA Waived! K Number in CLIA Database is K133968 / K153597.
6 Panel Compact Urine Drug Test (Free gloves with full case purchase – 25/case)
- Compact efficient design, great quality and affordably priced
- Now, FDA approved and CLIA Waived – the best sign of quality drug test kits
- Compact Cup includes security seals, installed temperature strip and free gloves
- Urine screening results built quickly in the sealed unit, which remains closed until it is discarded
- Simple procedure to apply, just peel the label and read test result
List of Drugs
Drug cut-offs set with SAMHSA Standards:
BZO– Benzodiazepines, 300 ng/ml – Valium/Xanax/Paxam/Victan
COC– Cocaine, 300 ng/ml – Crack
mAMP– Methamphetamine, 1000 ng/ml –
OPI– Opiate, 2000 ng/ml – Heroin/Morphine/Codeine
OXY– Oxycodone, 100 ng/ml – OxyContin/Percocet/Vicodin
THC– Marijuana, 50 ng/ml – Cannabinoids/Weed/Pot
The C-Cup urine drug detection test is ideal for testing employees, students or family members in private, medical offices, government, corporate, pain centers, healthcare facilities, and inmates in law enforcement facilities, probation situations, rehabilitation centers and clinics.
Positive: A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and NO color band appears in the appropriate test region. It indicates a positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific test zone.
Negative: A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and the appropriate test region. It indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug of that specific test zone is zero or below the detection limit of the test.
Invalid test result:
If a color band is not visible in the control region or the color band is only visible in the test region, the test result is invalid. Another test should be run to re-evaluate the specimen.