Now CLIA Waived! K Number in CLIA Database is K133968 / K153597.
5 Panel + Adulteration T-Cup Drug Screen (Free gloves with full case purchase – 25/case)
- Compact efficient design, great quality and affordably priced
- Adulteration test are integrated in the cup
- Now, FDA approved and CLIA Waived – the best sign of quality drug test kits
- T-Cup includes security seals, installed temperature strip and free gloves
- Urine screening results built quickly in the sealed unit, which remains closed until it is discarded
- Simple procedure to apply, just peel the label and read test result
List of Drugs
Drug cut-offs set with SAMHSA Standards:
AMP- Amphetamine, 1000 ng/ml – Adderall/Ritalin
COC– Cocaine, 300 ng/ml – Crack
mAMP– Methamphetamine, 1000 ng/ml – Meth/Crystal/MDMA
OPI – Opiate, 300 ng/ml – Morphine
THC– Marijuana, 50 ng/ml – Cannabinoids/Weed/Pot
Adulteration parameters include: Oxidants/PCC, pH and Specific Gravity
• Oxidants: Test for the presence of oxidizing agents such as bleach and hydrogen peroxide
• pH: Test for the presence of acidic or alkaline adulterants in the specimen
• Specific Gravity: Test for sample dilution
A single case T-Cup purchase includes: 25 test cups sealed in foil pouches, detailed insert and procedure card, 25 security label seals and 25 pairs of gloves
Positive: A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and NO color band appears in the appropriate test region. It indicates a positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific test zone.
Negative: A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and the appropriate test region. It indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug of that specific test zone is zero or below the detection limit of the test.
Invalid test result:
If a color band is not visible in the control region or the color band is only visible in the test region, the test result is invalid. Another test should be run to re-evaluate the specimen.