Alco-Screen® 02 Saliva Alcohol Test (1 test) for Zero Tolerance
Simple, cost effective device used to monitor alcohol consumption
- US Department of Transportation (DOT) approved
- FDA Cleared (certifies the drug testing device passes FDA standards)
- CLIA Waived (simple test with low risk for incorrect result)
- Requires no special training to administer
- Highly sensitive to the presence of alcohol (0.02% blood alcohol concentrations (BAC) or greater)
- May be used to detect alcohol in fluids other than saliva
- An effective method of zero-tolerance testing
List of Drugs
BAC – Blood Alcohol Concentration > or = to 0.02%
Inappropriate consumption of alcohol can be a problem in many families, occupational, institutional and safety sensitive situations. Alco-Screen® 02 is an easy yet effective tool for identifying alcohol consumption. This test can be used as a cost-effective method to help mitigate risk associated with inappropriate alcohol consumption.
Alco Screen 02 has been tested and approved by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) for required testing of all transportation and safety sensitive employees for blood alcohol concentrations above the federally mandated zero tolerance level of 0.02%.
CPT code: 82055QW
Positive: a distinct colored line appears across the reactive pad when the alcohol content is greater than 0.02% BAC
Negative: The reagent pad with no distinct line means the alcohol content is less than 0.02% BAC.
Note: Reading the results may be made easier by placing the pad on a white background.