Use the confirmatory CheckMate cassette test to obtain the conclusive evidence of semen presence on any material or surface. Our Semen detection confirmatory cassette CheckMate tests for the presence of Prostrate-Specific Antigen – PSA produced only by the male prostate gland.
The test procedure for confirmatory testing is simple:
• After you get a positive test result with CheckMate Infidelity home test kit, wet the suspect stain with several drops of water.
• Swab the wet area with cotton swab included in the kit.
• Cut off the cotton swab end and place it in to the provided vial.
• Add 20 drops of water into the vial and close it.
• Shake the vial for 60 seconds and collect a small volume of mixed liquid from the vial with the dropper included in the kit.
• Place 4 drops of liquid into round hole on test cassette.
Results…Read in 10 Minutes:
One colored line appears in the control (C) region.
One colored line appears in the control (C) region, and another colored line in the test (T) region.
No line appears in the control zone “C”. If the test device does not produce a band in the control region, check the testing procedures, samples, and/or control materials and repeat the test using a new device.