Urine Drug Test for Tobacco Smoking Detection
Testing determines whether tobacco use has occurred 2-3 days after nicotine use:
- An affordable workplace test to determine if employees are using nicotine products
- Life insurance companies test for nicotine to establish premiums and detect fraud
- Our tobacco drug test determines whether COT is present in urine.
- Detectable up to 3 days after a person’s last cigarette.
- Easy-to-use test kit generating accurate results in minutes
List of Drugs
COT: Cotinine – cut-off 200 ng/mL
- Nicotine is a drug to which virtually every member of a tobacco-smoking society is exposed whether through direct contact or second-hand inhalation. In addition to tobacco, nicotine is also commercially available as an active ingredient in smoking replacement therapies such as nicotine gum, trans-dermal patches and nasal sprays.
Note: This test is for Employment, Insurance and Forensic use only.
The designation of “for forensic use only” means that the substance abuse test is not FDA 510k Cleared. These types of tests are successfully used by law enforcement, correction and probation departments.
Positive: One colored line appears in the control (C) region & no line appears in the test region (T).
Negative: One colored line appears in the control (C) region, and another colored line in the test (T) region. The color intensity of the test line may be weaker or stronger than that of the control line, but regardless of the intensity, the result is negative.
Invalid: No line appears in the control zone “C”. If the test device does not produce a band in the control region, check the testing procedures, samples, and/or control materials and repeat the test using a new device.
llegó bien rápido!
Nice product .fast delivery. Will definitely buy again
FAST shipping, great product, easy transaction. Highly recommend this company
Thank you! Fast delivery and great service.
Arrived fast & as described. Thank you