Fentanyl Synthetic Opioid Drug Test Dip Card
Fentanyl is a highly potent synthetic opioid analgesic with a rapid-onset and short duration. It is known to be 50 to 100 times more powerful and toxic than Morphine and 50 times stronger than Heroin. The drug’s potency is so powerful that it has the proven potential to reach the brain within minutes, triggering respiratory failure.
Fentanyl has historically been used for the treatment of pain and is commonly used as a pain reliever and anesthetic in combination with benzodiazepines in certain procedures.
- Fentanyl is 50 times more powerful than Morphine and Heroin
- Tests For Fentanyl at a Cut-Off of 200 ng/mL
- Reliable Results In As Little as 5 Minutes
- Individually Packaged for use anywhere
- For Forensic Use Only
List of Drugs
Fentanyl Cut-Off: 20 ng/ml
- Fentanyl Currently Has Two Main Sources: The Pharmaceutical Companies And The Mexican Drug Cartels. While Prices For Heroin Increase, The Demand For Fentanyl Goes Up And The Price Goes Down. Addicts And Recreational Users Are Calling This The “Super Pill” Because It Is Being Sold On The Streets As Xanax, Or Other Benzodiazepines. Drug Companies Are Taking This So-Called “Painkiller” And Using It To Put Profits Above People And Standards.While Fentanyl Is Only FDA approved For cancer patients with breakthrough pain, Those being referred for cancer-free reasons are skyrocketing.In its prescription form, Fentanyl is known as Actiq, Duragesic and Sublimaze. Street names for the drug include Apache, China girl, China white, dance fever, friend, goodfella, jackpot, murder 8, TNT, as well as Tango and Cash.
Note: This test is for forensic use only, not for use by medical offices.
The designation of “for forensic use only” means that the substance abuse test is not FDA 510k Cleared. These types of tests are successfully used by law enforcement, correction and probation departments. This product is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease or illness.
Negative: Two distinct colored lines appear. One colored line should be in the control line region (C), and another colored line should be in the test line region (T).
Positive: One colored line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test line region (T).
INVALID: Control line (C) fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for the control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test.
Vivaan R –
Terrific product and company!
Great products a good price
Perfect!!! No trouble at all…..Thanks!!!
I have ordered several times from Meditests and have experienced very easy ordering with prompt delivery and have received great, easy to use products. I would recommend this merchant highly.