For the Identification and Detection of Non-Visible (trace) and Bulk amounts of GHB and GBL on most surfaces
GHB is a central nervous system (CNS) depressant that is commonly referred to as a “club drug” or “date rape” drug. GHB is abused by teens and young adults at bars, parties, clubs and “raves” (all night dance parties), and is often placed in alcoholic beverages. Euphoria, increased sex drive, and tranquility are reported positive effects of GHB abuse.
- Designed to detect trace & bulk amounts of GHB & GBL
- Easy-to-use pouch provides industry leading presumptive testing results.
- Handheld field test…no calibration needed
- Sealed system eliminates contamination
- Removable Swab for acquiring sample or particulate
- Automated results using a Mobile App that uses advanced algorithms and colorimetric technology.
- Mobile App provides cutting edge technology that allows the results to be analyzed with most smartphones. Just download the app from the Apple store or the Android store