FDA Approved and Doctors recommended Pregnancy Test. The most sensitive rapid pregnancy test for the early pregnancy detection.
- Detects elevated levels of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG)
- hCG hormone level in the human body doubles approximately every 2.2 days during the first trimester
- Simple, accurate & inexpensive urine test
- FDA Cleared & CLIA Waived
- Easy to read and understand results, with 99% accuracy
Have donor provide urine sample and let stand until it’s room temperature. Open the foil pouch and remove the test device & eye dropper.
- Using the enclosed dropper, withdraw the urine sample and add 4 drops into the sample oval shaped well on the cassette.
- Results are available in within 10 minutes. Results obtained after more than 10 minutes may not be valid.
List of Drugs
hCG 25 MIU/mL
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a glycoprotein hormone produced by the developing placenta shortly after fertilization. In normal pregnancy, hCG can be detected in both urine and serum as early as 7 to 10 days after conception (1-4). hCG levels continue to rise very rapidly, frequently exceeding 100 mIU/mL by the first missed menstrual period (2-4), and peaking in the 100,000-200,000 mIU/mL range about 10-12 weeks into pregnancy. The appearance of hCG in both urine and serum soon after conception, and its subsequent rapid rise in concentration during early gestational growth, make it an excellent marker for the early detection of pregnancy. The test utilizes a combination of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies to selectively detect elevated levels of hCG in urine. At the level of claimed sensitivity, the hCG One Step Pregnancy Test Strip (Urine) shows no cross-reactivity interference from the structurally related glycoprotein hormones hFSH, hLH and hTSH at high physiological levels.
- The test is CLIA Waived indicating the test is certified accurate and designed to eliminate mistakes during home use.
Not Pregnant: Only one color band appears in the Control Zon and No color band in the Test Zone. This indicates that no presnancy has been detected.
Pregnant: Distinct color bands appear in the Control and Test Zones. It indicates that you are pregnant. The color intensity of the test bands may vary since different stages of pregnancy have different levels of the HCG hormone.
INVALID: No visible band at all, or there is a visible band only in the test region and not in the control region. Repeat with a new test kit.