One Step Kratom Dip Card Test
Wondering if your family members or employees are abusing Kratom
- Kratom is from the leaf of the Kratom plant
- Kratom is used to relieve pain caused from withdrawal of Opium
- Test is easy to administer and interpret results, with a 99% accuracy
- Kratom Test Card yields a positive result when the concentration of Mitragynine exceeds the 100 cutoff level
- Remove the test panel from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour
- Remove the plastic cap
- Immerse the test panel vertically in the urine specimen for 10-15 seconds
- Place the test panel on a non-absorbent flat surface
- Results are ready in five minutes
NOTE: In order to prevent any incorrect results, the test results should not be interpreted after 10 minutes.
List of Drugs
Kratom – Mitragynine 100ng/ml
KRATOM is a drug that has become popular over recent years and with the lack of regulations, is easily purchased in many diverse & evolving forms. Although there are many different strains of KRATOM, there is only one instant test on the market for KRATOM which unfortunately does not yet test for all strains found today. It is our belief that, any test that helps save even one life is worth the effort. We continue to pressure manufacturers to enhance our KRATOM test and to develop new tests. Rest assured we will not stop until every strain has been incorporated into our test.
Negative: Two distinct colored lines appear. One colored line should be in the control line region (C), and another colored line should be in the test line region (T).
Positive: One colored line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test line region (T).
INVALID: Control line (C) fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for the control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test.