Find out immediately if your family members or employees are abusing MTD!
- Perfect for testing: Teenagers; Employees; Patients in Abuse Centers; Students in Schools and/or Son/Daughter in the privacy of your Home
- Simple and accurate MET urine test
- FDA Cleared
- Easy to read and understand results, with 99% accuracy
Have donor provide urine sample and let stand until it’s room temperature. Open the foil pouch and remove the test device & eye dropper.
- Using the enclosed dropper, withdraw the urine sample and add 4 drops into the sample oval shaped well on the cassette.
- Results are available in within 10 minutes. Results obtained after more than 10 minutes may not be valid.
List of Drugs
MTD– Methadone, 300 ng/ml – Methadone/Amidone/Methadose
Positive: One colored line appears in the control (C) region.
Negative: One colored line appears in the control (C) region, and another colored line in the test (T) region. The color intensity of the test line may be weaker or stronger than that of the control line, but regardless of the intensity, the result is negative.
Invalid: No line appears in the control zone “C”. If the test device does not produce a band in the control region, check the testing procedures, samples, and/or control materials and repeat the test using a new device.