5-Panel EZ Split Key Cup Urine Drug Test Kit
The Easy Split Key Cup is an affordable solution that provides quick accurate results. (Free gloves with full case purchase – 25/case)
- Fully Integrated Design eliminates handling of the urine as only the administrator can activate the test, thus eliminating donor manipulation
- This is an excellent drug test cup for businesses, treatment centers, sober houses, government branches and corporations
- The compact and oval shaped front and squared back, makes the E-Z Split Cup easy to use for both women and men.
- FDA 510K Certified and CLIA Waived
- Reserved split specimen allows for additional confirmation testing
- Test includes temperature strip and auto-split sample for specimen integrity
- Tear open the foil pouch and remove the test cup
- Issue the device to the individual to be tested
- Have donor urinate directly into the drug test cup and ensure the specimen provided is above the minimum level line on the test label
- Have donor return the cup to the test administrator
- Administrator will remove the tear-off label revealing the drugs being tested
- Administrator will insert key into cup and turn to activate the drug test
- Results are ready in five minutes after activation
NOTE: In order to prevent any incorrect results, the test results should not be interpreted after 15 minutes.
List of Drugs
The list of drugs detectable with this test are as follows (SAMHSA Standards):
AMP- Amphetamine, 1000 ng/ml – Adderall/Ritalin
COC– Cocaine, 300 ng/ml – Crack
mAMP– Methamphetamine, 1000 ng/ml – Meth/Crystal/MDMA
OPI– Opiate, 2000 ng/ml – Heroin/Morphine/Codeine
THC– Marijuana, 50 ng/ml – Cannabinoids/Weed/Pot
The length of time following drug use for which a positive result may occur is dependent upon several factors including the frequency and amount of the drug taken, metabolic rate, drug half-life, and the drug use’s age, weight, activity, and diet.
Positive: A colored line is visible in each Control Zone. No color line appears in the Test Zone, indicating a preliminary positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific Test Zone. We recommend sending this positive urine specimen to a certified laboratory for confirmation.
Negative: A colored line is visible in each Control Zone and in the Test Zone, indicating that the concentration of the corresponding drug of that specific test zone is below the detection limit of the test.
Invalid: If a colored line is not visible in the Control Zone, the test is invalid. Another test should be run to re-evaluate the specimen. Each strip in the drug test cup is read and functions independently. An invalid result on one test strip does not invalidate other results derived from the same device.
Note: There is no meaning attributed to the line color intensity or width. Any evidence of a line should be considered a line.
Each of the tests is read individually and independently of one another.