5 Panel Drug Test Kit Dip Card
The 5-Panel/Dip Device is the quick and affordable instant on-site drug screening solution.
- Laboratory accurate, FDA 510 approved and CLIA Waived
- Simple dip and read procedure; get result in minutes
- The economical way to obtain results for multiple drugs in one step
- Up to 18 Month average shelf life if stored at room temperature
- This product is ideal for pre-employment, random, reasonable cause, corrections, hospital, and clinical testing.
List of Drugs
The list of drugs detectable with this test are as follows (SAMHSA Standards):
AMP- Amphetamine, 1000 ng/ml – Adderall/Ritalin
COC– Cocaine, 300 ng/ml – Crack
mAMP– Methamphetamine, 1000 ng/ml – Meth/Crystal/MDMA
OPI– Opiate, 2000 ng/ml – Heroin/Morphine/Codeine
THC– Marijuana, 50 ng/ml – Cannabinoids/Weed/Pot
This 5 Panel Drug Test detects the presents of Opiates and their metabolites, but does not detect Oxycodone, Percocet or other synthetic opiates. Please order a test with OXY to detect these dangerous drugs of abuse.
A rose-pink band is visible in each control region. No color band appears in the appropriate test region. It indicates a positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific test zone.
A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and the appropriate test region. It indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug of that specific test zone is below zero or the detection limit of the test.
If a color band is not visible in each of the control region or a color band is only visible in each of the test region, the test is invalid. Another test should be run to re-evaluate the specimen.
Note: There is no meaning attributed to line intensity or width.