For the Identification and Detection of Non-Visible (trace) and Bulk amounts of PCP on most surfaces and liquids
PCP abbreviation for Phencyclidine and is found on the street in many forms including: white powder, crystal, capsules, tablets and liquid. PCP has sedative effects, and interactions with other central nervous system depressants, such as alcohol and benzodiazepines, can lead to coma or accidental overdose.
- Designed to detect trace & bulk amounts of PCP
- Easy-to-use pouch provides industry leading presumptive testing results.
- Handheld field test…no calibration needed
- Sealed system eliminates contamination
- Removable Swab for acquiring sample or particulate
- Automated results using a Mobile App that uses advanced algorithms and colorimetric technology.
- Mobile App provides cutting edge technology that allows the results to be analyzed with most smartphones. Just download the app from the Apple store or the Android store
There are no reviews yet.