Saliva Oral Fluid T-Swab Drug Test for (6 Drugs)
The Most Affordable One-Step Oral Fluid Drug Test Device on the Market
- Appearance of red lines indicates sufficient collection of saliva
- Screens for recent drug use
- Non-invasive and eliminates gender observation issues
- No bathroom facilities required
- Solves the shy bladder issue
- Detects trace amounts of 6 Drugs on surfaces
- Difficult to tamper with or adulterate
- Ability to supervise multiple test subjects at once
- Simple one-step process with immediate results
List of Drugs
The list of drugs detectable with this test are as follows:
AMP- Amphetamine, 50 ng/ml – Adderall/Ritalin
COC– Cocaine, 20 ng/ml – Crack
mAMP– Methamphetamine, 50 ng/ml – Meth/Crystal/MDMA
OPI– Opiate, 40 ng/ml – Heroin/Morphine/Codeine
PCP- Phencyclidine, 10 ng/ml – Angel Dust/Special K/Ketamine
THC– Marijuana, 40 ng/ml – Cannabinoids/Weed/Pot
Saliva has a faster detection window and will detect drug ingestion almost immediately while other drug detection methods using urine, will take approximately 6-8 hours.
Note: This test is for Employment, Insurance and Forensic use only.
Positive: One colored line appears in the control (C) region and NO colored line appears in the Drug region. A positive result indicates that the drug concentration exceeds the cut-off level.
Negative: Two colored lines are visible on the test windows. One line appears in the control (C) region, and another line appears in the Drug region.
Invalid: No band appears in the control region (C). The test is invalid even if there is a band in the Drug region. In this instance, re-testing is recommended.