If your (at home) Semen Stain Detection test result (Checkmate) is positive, then you may want to take a DNA profile comparison test. The DNA laboratory test can determine who the semen belongs to. You simply send a sample of your own DNA to be compared to the DNA that has been found on the sample submitted or in your possession.
Your Purchase of DNA Profile Comparison includes the following:
- Prepaid Order form
- Swabs for DNA extraction
- Chain of custody form & stickers
- Envelopes to place swabs for submission
- Envelopes to place semen stain for submission
Instructions on How to Send your Samples:
- Use the kit we send to collect a comparison sample
- Rub the provided swab inside your cheek
- Use the directions provided in the kit to ship the items using the Pre-paid order form
- Results will be emailed to the email address used to place your order.
DNA test results take up to 2 weeks and can be obtained by calling toll free phone line 1-800-498-5015
Please Note: Your purchase is to test one stained item, against one comparison sample. Items sent without payment or items sent with incorrect payment (such as non-standard samples sent but paid for as standard samples) will NOT be processed.