Find out immediately if your family members or employees are smoking marijuana!
- Perfect for testing: Teenagers; Employees; Patients in Abuse Centers; Students in Schools and/or Son/Daughter in the privacy of your Home
- Simple and accurate THC (Marijuana) urine test
- FDA Cleared
- CLIA Waived
- Easy to read and understand results, with 99% accuracy
Have donor provide urine sample and let stand until it’s room temperature. Open the foil pouch and remove the test device & eye dropper.
- Using the enclosed dropper, withdraw the urine sample and add 4 drops into the sample oval shaped well on the cassette.
- Results are available in within 10 minutes. Results obtained after more than 10 minutes may not be valid.
List of Drugs
THC– Marijuana, 50 ng/ml – Cannabinoids/Weed/Pot
Despite the fact that more than 20 states have legalized marijuana for medical purposes and for recreational use, this inexpensive, accurate test lets you know if your kids are smoking pot and enables schools to efficiently test students & athletes. The aforementioned actions will result in a drug free safe environment for learning. In some circumstances, the drug test may report traces of illegal substances though none were taken. This is referred to as a false positive and can be caused by the donor taking Ibuprofen, Marinol (generic name Dronabinol), Hemp-contain food products, Riboflavin, Bc or having diabetes, kidney or liver disease. Because no test is 100% accurate, consider sending positive specimens to a lab for independent confirmation.
When you need to check if someone is smoking marijuana, this test has a proven track record as the best in terms of price and quality.
- The test is CLIA Waived indicating the test is certified accurate and designed to eliminate mistakes during home use.
- Compared to dip panel tests, cassettes have much less opportunity for procedure mistakes because dip panel/strip tests could be under or over dipped and provide an incorrect test result. When you purchase our cassette, which includes a pipette (dropper), you’re able to deliver the exact amount of urine needed for accurate results.
Positive: One colored line appears in the control (C) region.
Negative: One colored line appears in the control (C) region, and another colored line in the test (T) region. The color intensity of the test line may be weaker or stronger than that of the control line, but regardless of the intensity, the result is negative.
Invalid: No line appears in the control zone “C”. If the test device does not produce a band in the control region, check the testing procedures, samples, and/or control materials and repeat the test using a new device.